Wednesday 29 April 2015

Welcome to Acceptable Breaks From Reality!!

The decision to leave a blog to which I had given much of my time and effort lingered in the back of my mind in much the same way the urge to dress up like a clown and kill young men lingered in the mind of John Wayne Gacy; I knew it was going to be difficult and probably quite unpleasant but by the end of it I was quite convinced that the correct decision had been made. 

Acceptable Breaks from Reality is a site that will concentrate on reviewing and analysing fiction; including books, film, television and theatre. There may be several occasions where I feel obliged to write about a major current event but I'll be sure to make each article as interesting as possible! Regardless, I hope you enjoy!


Benny4700

No comments:

Post a Comment